You can play here.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
I've only just got up, though I've had three emails from my girlfriend already, full of hugs and love. Also, my mum made me a cup of drinking chocolate.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
I'm sure I do.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
Learn a musical instrument, learn to cook, memorise the internet (it would save all that googling).
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
Probably what other people do, since actions speak louder than words.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Communication, shared sense of humour, honesty, mutual respect, lack of bad relationship ingredients.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
See Avatar, live a very long time, finish this meme.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
Dying, living forever, answering stupid meme questions (dying seems an extreme method of avoidance, what's wrong with just saying no?).
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of:
The sixties: The Beatles and the moon landings; The seventies: Slade and choppers and The Six Million Dollar Man; The eighties: University and Live Aid and Alan Moore; The nineties: Britpop and Tori Amos; The noughties: Nothing much.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
Probably the eighties, which was when I was at university and having a cool time.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
I'm not sure how oldie or classic or rocky you're aiming at, but I'll go for Layla by Derek and the Dominoes.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
I live in the UK and David Cameron's the leader.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
Probably the same one Matt Baker asked him on TV a few weeks ago: How on Earth do you sleep at night?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
A sports channel because I want something to send me to sleep at that time of night.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Gaston, because he's in love with a beautiful intelligent girl who reads lots of books.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Fly, just because it's quicker.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Refraction and wavelengths and the amount of light available from the sun, or something like that. My mum has a physics degree and she tried to explain it to me when I was a kid, but I wasn't the least bit interested.
43. What does your name mean?
Apparently it means a hammer or a mallet.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Outer space, because there's a lot more of it.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
I don't want to meet any dead people. They're all lousy conversationalists.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
Anyone, as long as it's not the person who came up with these questions.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
No (at least not of the ones I've seen).
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Well, if I know I'm going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week, I'm just not going to turn up, thanks. If I really have to, for the sake of a meme question, then I'd bring all the DVDs I've not watched or books I've not read.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?