You can play here.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Do I really have to?
Fruitgoogle: A search engine that only yields results that are tasteful and good for you (though it's a bit more seedy than Vegetablegoogle).
Ambytime: It means the same as anytime, but with a bit more ambivalence.
Asscactus: A stupid cactus.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
The last thing I can remember were some cinnamon cookies, though my girlfriend did most of the making.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Probably Action Man.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Happy with a childlike sense of wonder, or wet if it's still raining.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yes, I once dreamt I woke up, and later I did. Eerie but true.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
I'm not sure, but my girlfriend would have to be there, plus a plentiful supply of kebab calzones and Vimto.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Sure, ever since I started doing this meme.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Written a novel.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I'm not sure, so it clearly couldn't have been extraordinarily kind.
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
Of course I have.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
One that lasts months and months rather than the wishy-washy undernourished holidays we get at the moment.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
Boxing Day, or it should at least change it's name since it seems to have nothing to do with boxing whatsoever.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
I think I've told that one here before, so I'll refrain from repeating it. Another one I like is:
What's got four legs and goes boo?
A cow with a cold.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
That was probably a place called The Funhouse that I used to go to as a kid, but is now no longer with us. I could spend ages in there.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
No deep dark secrets here, light shallow ones at best.
71. What is under your bed right now?
There's an empty bottle which I really ought to throw away. Nothing else under it besides a floor and the carpet.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Home, there's no place like it.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
Not at the moment, since I've only just passed my test and anything beyond parked still seems unnaturally fast to me.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
The opening bars of The Smiths' This Charming Man is so jangly cool that, providing I've drunk enough, I have to dance to it.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Wow, that must have been ages ago and I've no idea what the song was besides being something forgettable. The last one I can remember dancing to with anyone was The Spin Doctors' Two Princes.