You can play here.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I didn't think anything. Surprisingly I've seen myself in the mirror on previous occasions so no thoughts were sparked.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Quite a bit, but that's because I went and took out enough cash to last me the week earlier today.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Earth, unless you mean fictionally in which case I'd go for Mogo, but he doesn't socialize.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
It looks like a cell phone number that means nothing to me, so probably a wrong number.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Sadly I've not got any cool ringtones on my current phone. My old work one had lots of cool Buffy ringtones that I spent far too long putting together.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A long-sleeved grey one with a pocket.
8. Do you label yourself?
No, I'm at that age where I can remember my name.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
It depends whether I'm developing photographs or photosynthesising.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I think their answers must be more interesting than mine.
12. What does your watch look like?
It's a Disney one with a picture of Mickey Mouse on the face.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was a message from my niece begging for me to get her 2000 Microsoft points on her Xbox. I suspect the next one might be too.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
There are none that I know of here in the UK.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Cheers, which according to my girlfriend just confuses the majority of Americans who think I'm saying a random sitcom title to them by way of a thank you.