You can play here.
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
That would probably be one of my girlfriend's dogs.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just caffeine and some nasal spray.
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
I prefer digital, but I never took many photographs back in the days of film.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
My current one's pretty cool, albeit as old as dirt.
22. Your worst enemy?
Maybe myself, or possibly time/entropy, though it's always possible that I've got some machiavellian nemesis lurking behind the scenes, reeking mischief on my life, who has yet to be revealed to me.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
One's a picture of a Ben 10 character that my nephew set my background to; on my other laptop it's a picture of my girlfriend.
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
It might have been funny but whatever it was sure wasn't memorable.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
If you mean flying unaided then I'd go with that, because I'm pretty sure you could earn more than a million bucks if you were the only person who could fly.
26. Who can't you say “no” to?
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
The last album I bought was a set of comedy songs by Harry Hill that I've yet to listen to.
28. What time of day were you born?
I can't remember that far back.
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
1729, but the explanation might bore you.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
It was in a flat in Withington, Manchester, with a cool bed that pulled down from the wall.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
People with cool beds that pull down from the wall.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Probably people who've never even had a cool bed that pulled down from the wall.
33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at work when I heard about it.