You can play here.
1. Who are you?
I'm an enigma wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a blog.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I've no idea why anyone needs to know anything about me, or which three things would be particularly important to them, but here are three random things:
1. I've just had a haircut.
2. I was expecting this to be part three of the burnt toast meme and already had my answers planned out.
3. I'm really glad this meme doesn't actually have 5000 questions.
3. When you aren't doing memes like this one what are you doing?
Waiting for the next meme to come along.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I liked Maths the most and probably liked geography or history the least.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
I'm afraid to say in case it jinxes it, plus I might want to use the same answer next year when I no doubt get asked the same question.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
With my girlfriend fulltime.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The meme-answering stage.
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
I think it was "twenty past nine" - I was answering my mum about when I thought a TV show was finishing.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
The Future's So Bright I've Got To Wear Shades.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
I can understand why you might jump to that conclusion, but no, never.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Overall, it's getting better.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
No, just the non-fatal ones.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I stay indoors.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Definitely losing my luggage.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
My relationship with my mum's great, my relationship with my dad's fairly non-existent.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Not in the least.
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
One and one is two.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A grown-up, but sadly I'm still childish.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Yes, and third and fourth and fifth ones.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
A giver, give or take.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
I think I do.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Whatever it was, it wasn't painful enough to remember.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Until that dark day when I actually lose my luggage, probably the death of a friend.
25. Who have you hugged today?
No one, apart from e-hugs to my girlfriend.