You can play here.
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
Either nachos or fajitas.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
I procrastinated a ridiculous amount, though always managed to get it done on time though fairly late at night sometimes.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
My flat's current furnishings are from Ikea (lampshades), Argos (incorrectly put together furniture) and Primark (classy decor), so it's probably one of those. I'll go for Ikea because I get to eat there too.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
I've never ever had school lunches, gasp; I always went home for lunch.
5. Is religion a crutch?
No, otherwise doctors would be recommending religion for people with a broken leg.
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?
I'd guess at soccer, though only "big" in a "not big at all" sense.
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
No, though I don't consider myself poor either.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
I'd have the best chance of changing a flat tire. It would take me a few years, but at least no one would die as a result.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
I learned the waltz when I was about twelve, so presumably that would be easiest to learn, so I'll pick that.
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?
At university, I told someone that a mutual friend was dead, way before their time.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
I learned how to get through numerous levels of Bombjack, a videogame that they had in my halls of residence.
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
What an interesting variation, but sadly there's no song in my head at the moment.