MONDAY MOVIE MEME
This week Molly and Andy at the Bumbles Blog are asking all about movies that we'd like to see sequels to, so here's my pick:
- The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965) - Not a fan of biblical epics in the least; just curious to see if they could top it.
- Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze (1975) - I want to see this for closure because the original movie left us on a cliffhanger (although not much of one) and promised us that Doc would return.
- Time Bandits (1981) - Would have been fun to see the little guys romping around more of history.
- Big Trouble In Little China (1986) - Thought this was a real fun movie and wouldn't have minded seeing inept hero Jack Burton having Big Trouble elsewhere.
- Mystery Men (1999) - Another bunch of inept heroes I wouldn't have minded seeing again.
- A Mighty Wind (2003) - A great film but really I just want to see more of Fred Willard's hilarious "Hey, wha happened?" character.