You can play here.
26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?
Those of the person currently reading this. Yep, that's right, yours. Honestly. Would I lie to you?
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I don't know. Not sure I ever have done.
29. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not to any tuneful extent.
30. Favorite colors(s)?
31. Could you be a pirate?
No, just because I don't think there's that many openings these days. Plus, I sucked at the Monkey Island games.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I once sang Rod Stewart's "Sailing" but that was decades ago when I was a student, and I was both dressed and a tad drunk; can't recall singing anything recently.
33. Favorite girls name?
34. Favorite boy’s name?
Mine, but I could be biased.
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
I have a variety of pockets; one's got various pieces of paper and a pen in it, the second a handkerchief, the third my wallet.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My niece being sarcastic.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
None stand out in particular.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Being hit on a head by a rock, but that wasn't that bad.
39. Do you love where you live?
No, I like it rather than love it (probably because it's not got a HDTV).
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
I don't know; I rarely listen to what they're saying anyway.
42. How many dogs do you have?
None at the moment.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of.
44. What are the most fun things you ever did?
Answering these meme questions. Yep, I lead a boring life.
45. What are your favorite books?
47. Favorite Team?
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
Hopefully it's so far off, that the songs I'll want played at it haven't been written yet. Failing that, William Shatner's "You'll Have Time".
49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
Never sure whether 12 AM is midnight or noon. If the former, I was sleeping, if the latter I was doing this meme.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I've no idea, I was completely on autopilot.