You can play here.
1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
The latest book was Leigh Brill's A Dog Named Slugger.
2. The fictional character most like you?
The one in green eggs and ham who isn't Sam I Am.
3. The greatest album, ever?
Voice of the Beehive's 'Honey Lingers'. Possibly just my view and not the general consensus.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Trek, just because there's more to choose from, and it hasn't got Jar Jar Binks.
5. Your ideal brain food?
6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you??
Answering this meme despite the onset of man flu.
7. You want to be remembered for ...?
8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational?
The Inspiral Carpets. I also find them the most carpety.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
Alan Moore's Swamp Thing story "The Anatomy Lesson". Failing that, something which would pay me lots of royalties.
10. Your hidden talents . . .?
I can play air guitar.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
Probably something Charley the cat told me; he was always giving me advice as a youngster.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
My blackberry phone.
13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear?
Shirt and jeans.
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
I've got an online friend called Riz (short for Boris) so probably him, just because Riz is similar to Ritz but with the T missing (maybe I'll have to invite Mr. T along as well, just for completeness).
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
Here, there and everywhen.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
Just stop answering meme questions like this one.
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .?
18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
A bit of both (just the city's too loud, just the country's too quiet).
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
David backwards is diva with a capital D.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
Answering this meme.