You can play here.
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
I'd probably interview someone alive, since it'd be a lot easier getting answers.I guess it would be writer Alan Moore since I'm substantially in awe of him and he tends to give great interviews.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
My surplus of sarcasm.
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
I moved into a new flat earlier this year, which I think I failed to mention. It's by a canal so I've got these cool Canadian Geese as neighbours. It's also got possibly the loudest washine machine in the world, which makes a sound like an angry jet engine.
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
I'd change it to Blog because that's the imaginative kind of guy I am.
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
The fame and fortune.
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
I'd no doubt spend all day trying to figure out some memorable last words.
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
Either back pain, because that plagues the love of my life, or whatever killed me in a day back in question six.
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
Do you mean only give one answer for each of the three options, or only answer one out of the three? If the first then Imzadi by Peter David, Broadcast News and Press Gang respectively; if the latter then ignore two of my previous answers.
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
It's got to be the smell of bacon that takes me back to the vivid memory of having a bacon barmcake last Friday.