You can play here.
1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
Fleetwood because, well, that's my hometown.
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
Not being with my girlfriend.
3. The easiest? Why?
Sleeping tends to be pretty easy.
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
To be with my long-distance girlfriend im a full time capacity.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
Severe pain I guess I fear the most, though extremely slight pain's scary enough. Regardless, you should go to the dentist.
7. Where do you find solace?
In the dictionary. There are all sorts of other words there too, it's like it's got all of them.
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
I tend to get sadder afterwards when I read/see what the weather has in store.
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
It depends what I've got, though I've usually eaten anything snacky that was lying around already.
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?
The Blues Brothers or Little Shop of Horrors (the musical version).
11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
Probably my sister, since we were always fighting when we were kids.
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?
Whatever brand they use in the coffee machine at work.
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?
Without, I'd dig with a spade instead.
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?
While I really like James Taylor's version of The Second Star To The Right; I've got to go for Carly just because she wrote a song about me.