You can play here.
1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house?
I don't think so, unless my girlfriend's two dogs have followed her here.
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Don't talk to strangers; but then I just didn't listen and started blogging anyway.
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol?
There's been a couple. They both involved suddenly waking up somewhere (my room and a bus shelter respectively) and wondering how I got there, because a second prior to that I was merrily drinking away dazzling everyone with my drunken bon mots and savoir faire.
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person?
When I was a kid, five or six maybe, I once accidentally threw a dart into another kid's head (he had the audacity to walk in front of the dartboard while I was throwing). Fortunately, there was no major damage, just a surplus of blood and me not getting to play darts again for a long time afterwards.
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes?
I'm guessing Bud, judging by his age he's been doing it for centuries.
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.
Happy Happy Joy Joy. Mainly because my girlfriend's here right next to me (though she fell asleep because I was taking forever to do this meme).
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else?
Google, because it can be read as "go ogle" (snicker), and is also a misspelling of a coolly big number. It's also quite good at finding things too.
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you?
Sounds like I'm all four.
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up?
The one who keeps asking questions like this one.
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later?
All the time.
11. What is your favorite fast food?
It's got to be a kebab calzone, which is sort of donner kebab meat wrapped in a pizza. A combination of cultures, with more calories and cholesterol than anyone could possibly imagine.
12. What was your favourite game as a child?
I remember there was a pop-o-matic game (similar to Frustration) that I liked, called Headache, though I might just be remembering that because my aunt used to delight in telling the story of how she asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I kept saying "Headache! Headache!"
13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible
Because otherwise they'd just be twos.
14. Describe your favorite family member.
What? Pick a favourite family member? That's like Sophie's Choice (except no one dies admittedly). I couldn't possibly choose one over another. Of course, if you'd asked me my least favourite, that would have been no problem.
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of?
Skipping breakfast and getting more sleep.
16. What food is better the day after it was made?
Food that was cooked just before midnight and was too hot to eat then.
17. What was your last big purchase?
Either all the stuff I've been buying for my new flat (if you lump them all together, like my credit card bill will) or my new Kindle.
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it?
Just before I started doing this meme.
19. Why are there memes?
Because Bud invented them back in question five.
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy)
21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it?
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it?
Terms of Endearment where Debra Winger's saying goodbye to her sons, because it's oh so very very sad.
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right?
I started this meme. I finished this meme (or I will in a few hours' time).
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them?
Open a fruit stall.
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself?
I'm quieter, and I don't spend as much time thinking about how to answer questions.
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex?
No idea. Maybe Sheila, since that's what they called my sister who born the year after me.