You can play here.
41. What are your plans for this weekend?
Playing with my new Kindle and catching up on stuff.
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
I'm sure there must be; maybe because they think my meme answers suck.
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell?
A meme-answering app would be useful. Either that or a teleporter.
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
None, because I'd keep waking them up to explain to me what exactly they were doing in my bed.
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
That I finish this meme.
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
I think it was a video about cleaning ceramic hobs that my girlfriend gave me a link to.
Aren't you glad you asked?
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
No, I'm way too possessive for that.
47. Is there something that you could never give up?
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
Small and intimate.
49. What’s bothering you right now?
The fact that there were two question 42s; I really hope there aren't two question 52s, that could push me over the edge.
50. Do you hate anyone?
No, my life's fairly hate-free.
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
I was fast asleep.
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
Yeah, temperature-wise it was a great summer. It was nicely warm most of the time.
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?
No, or at least that's what she wants me to think.
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
The fact they're friends means they have feelings for each other, but the feelings can be platonic, if that's what you mean.
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
They can work. I've had one for over a year, and it's working great, though I'd far rather be with her all the time.
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?
No, I didn't even realise it was called that. Does that mean there's only a possibilty it's boredom?
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?
No, otherwise lesbians would have a really bad deal.
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?
No; either that or they were really well hidden.
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.
My current S/O consists solely of best things, and her whole exceeds the sum of those parts. Hyperbole doesn't do her justice.
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.
The worst thing is that she's an ocean away.
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15.
Maybe, I'll see what I can do.