You can play here.
1. Introduce yourself.
Hi, I'm An Eerie Tapestry, thrilled to meet you. Let's skip formalities and leap straight to question 5.
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Yes, but I'm from the UK where you can go into bars and drink at 18, so that's no big deal.
6. What countries have you been to?
The nearby ones (Ireland, Scotland and Wales), some of Europe (France, Holland, Spain and Norway) and America,
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
No, but then again I never did.
8. What do you think about Oprah
Not a lot, since she's not on much on TV over here, and when she was I never watched her.
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
The nearest one that sells jeans and the prices look reasonable.
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
12. What kind of car do you drive
I've failed my driving test numerous times, so most of the time I'm chauffeured around by bus.
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Which car? I travel by bus. Haven't you been listening?
14. Do you like sushi?
Yeah, it's okay.
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
No. The only shops I've been to in New York are souvenir shops, a Hello Kitty shop, and some pizza place that sold Water Ice.
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
Not as much as I spoil my nephew and niece.
17. Do you like roller coasters?
They look cool, but I'd never want to go on one.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
I buy Radio Times (TV listings magazine), Empire (film magazine), PC Gamer, PC Zone (computer games magazines), SFX (science fiction magazine) and Dodgem Logic (strange magazine covering all sorts of stuff edited by Alan Moore). I also buy Doctor Who Monthly for my nephew.
19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”?
No, I don't think they showed it over here.
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
I guess a bar, because I've not been to a dance club in years and they probably play music I don't recognise now.
21. What do you think about gay marriage?
I've got no problems with it.
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
Probably someone I've not heard of yet.
23. Are you registered to vote?
24. Do you own an iPad?
Yes, but only if you've misspelled iPod.
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
No, just stuff.