You can play here.
1. Was your dad named after anyone?
I believe his surname was handed down through the generations, no idea about his christian name.
2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married?
Legally it's sixteen, but it depends on the persons involved. I'm sure there are those who've married at that age and it worked out great, whereas others need more time to find the right person or reach the right stage of their life to make marriage work.
3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person?
Just over a year.
4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment?
Karen Gillan from Doctor Who.
5. What is your favorite album by a band?
Not sure, maybe Honey Lingers by Voice of the Beehive.
6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist?
Again not sure, maybe Suzanne Vega's eponymous debut album.
7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?
My dreams, that way there's a chance I'd remember them.
8. What was the last TV show that you watched?
It was called House Gift and wasn't interesting in the least. I'm watching Columbo now, which is a big improvement.
9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they?
I've met three people who I know write blogs, but I didn't meet them as a result of their blogging. My girlfriend, who I met through Nanowrimo (A Blog In The Rough/http://www.delgalreviews.com/>DelGal's Book Reviews) and a couple of friends I met through work (Plastic Mancunian and Scars Beneath The SKin).
10. What's your philosophy on life?
I've no real philosophy on it, though I'm fairly sure it's not just a bowl of cherries.
11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed?
In some cases, I'm sure they are, in other cases they're no doubt under prescribed.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
If I was going to keep a secret from you, then you're the last person I'd admit it to.
13. What is your favorite memory in the last year?
Being with my girlfriend as she nursed me through the horrors of man flu.
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
I once managed to hit my head with a javelin at school while attempting to throw it. Fortunately just the side hit my head rather than it embedding itself in my head or anything too grisly.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
I'd wish that I was with my girlfriend, that I had an infinite number of wishes, and that I could answer meme questions better.
17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake?
Hopefully someone who was really good at making cakes, because I'd not have a clue what to do.
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
I'm guessing the UK since it's where I come from, though I'm not that spiritual.
19. What is your big weakness?
Spider Solitaire (though I'm weaning myself off it onto Bejeweled 2).
20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person?
I don't know, though I'd like to think so because "Judd is good" rhymes nicely.
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
22. Describe your accent:
I think I've got a generic UK one, though if I'm in America it tends towards the incomprehensible.
23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?
No, because whatever it was, at the moment it's making the rest of me look good by comparison.
24. What do you wear to sleep?
Pyjamas (or my normal clothes when I fall asleep watching TV).
25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear?
Jeans and a shirt.
26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol?
No and yes respectively.
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!)
28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order.
These days this tends to be the only meme I play generally, just because I've got more time around Sundays.