You can play here.
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Only in a give-me-five sort of way.
47. Is your hair curly?
Some of it is, but only in the curl up and die kind of way.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
According to Amazon, it was "I Tould You I Was Freaky" by Flight of the Conchords (that wasn't quite the last CD I bought, but I'm too embarrassed to mention the Glee soundtrack CD).
49. Do looks matter?
Yes, otherwise designers would be out of a job.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
It depends what they cheated at.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes, though it gets way way better in September when my girlfriend's visiting me.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Only when I fall asleep in front of it, which is quite often.
54. Can you handle the truth?
It depends what the truth is. If it's that this meme has a part four then probably not.
55. Do you have good vision?
I assume so, since I've never needed glasses.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I do if I'm behind them in a queue.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Quite often if I'm at work, since customers do so like to moan; not much outside of work though, hence the low phone bill.
58. The last person you held hands with?
My groovy girlfriend Lynette.
59. What are you wearing?
A grey shirt with lots of pens in the pocket, and a pair of blue jeans.
60. What is your favourite animal?
I've no idea. Maybe a dragon.
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
The only one I've got on display is one of me with my girlfriend, and that was taken outside her house in Delaware.
62. Can you hula hoop?
Not in the least.
63. Do you have a job?
Yes, I mess about with computers.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
No, I've been through a window, but never while crawling. I'm guessing that the number of people who've actually crawled through a window in pretty low; maybe only the meme writer.