You can play here.
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Nothing sparkling here, except for my wit.
25. How many countries have you visited?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Only once when I was a kid, and it wasn't my idea. It wasn't very funny, so if the recipient's reading this I apologise for that.
27. Ever been on a train?
Loads of times. Usually twice a week.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Green, with ham.
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Two; one from work, and a decent up-to-date one.
30. Do you use Chap Stick?
I've been known to.
31. Do you own a gun?
No, thankfully doing so is illegal over here.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes, but only for dropping chinese food.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
I'll be all by myself.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Yes, at times.
35. Ever been in love?
I am at the moment, more than I've ever been.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
It's top secret, and if I told you I'd have to kill you. Or maybe I just don't know.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
I don't think so, but I'm not sure exactly what they are.
38. Last time you cried?
Didn't I answer this same question three weeks ago? If so, then my answer's still the same.
39. What was the last question you asked?
That would be "Didn't I answer this same question three weeks ago?".
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I have thousands of diminutive manservants in white suits who all shout "Ze plane, ze plane!"
42. Are you sarcastic?
That has to be the most rhetorical question ever. Yes, I am, ever so slightly.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No, but if a butterfly had flapped its wings then I might have done.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
No, but I've walked into a lamp post and into the extremely clean glass wall of a bus shelter.