You can play here.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
I'm guessing my hair, since that's the first thing the water hits.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I've not got a hoodie, let alone a favourite one.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
If I do, my plan always fails.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A bit tired, if you must know, and I'm still only five questions into this meme.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I can't remember much about it. I was at a Willy Wonka based theme park (not sure if it was the opening) and that's about all I remember, sorry. I'm fairly sure I didn't have anything bad happen to me (getting stuck in a tube, being a bad egg, going into a TV screen) but I'm fairly sure I didn't get to own the place either.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
A few shop assistants and a guy delivering pizzas, but our conversations never got particularly deep. Having said that, I'll probably be seeing the pizza guy again.
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
That old feature in Mad magazine, Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions.
12. Are you emotional?
I can be, but not often.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yeah, that was one long game of hide and seek.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Probably a mixture.
15. Do you like your hair?
Yeah, I keep begging with it not to leave me.
16. Do you like yourself?
More than my hair seems to.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
If he was paying, sure.
18. What are you listening to right now?
Due to the paucity of TV programmes on at the moment, thanks to the World Cup, my mum's been reduced to watching opera (pretty much a first). At the moment, Placido Domingo's singing the lyrics "I hear the voice of eternity" in Italian (I'm guessing it's Italian).
19. Are your parents strict?
My mum's totally unstrict. I'm not sure about my father since I rarely encounter him.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Only against my will.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
No, I'm fairly apathetic about it (I prefer normal cheese).
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I briefly met Dawn Acton, who used to appear as Tracy Barlow on Snoop Dogg's favourite UK soap Coronation Street, when she was DJ-ing at the Fab Cafe in Manchester. As is the way with soaps, her character was now played by another actress, so I told her she was the best Tracy Barlow (as indeed she was, my drunken words not being merely drunken words). Another time I was there, I looked up from my drink to see the surreal sight of two Tracy Barlows sitting there, as the new Tracy Barlow actress had popped in to say hello to the old one.