You can play here.
23. Are your days fast-paced?
24. What did you do last night?
My nephew came to stay the night, so I messed about with him installing and playing computer games a lot.
25. Do you use sarcasm?
I'm floating in a pool of sarcasm.
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Older than dirt.
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes, though it helps since I'm an editor over at a DC comics fanfiction site.
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
About equal; I don't get along with anyone.
29. Do you watch the news?
30. How did you get one of your scars?
I cut one of my arms on a broken milk bottle, though I was too young at the time to remember it.
31. Who was the last person to make you mad?
32. What is the last big thing you purchased?
That would be a trampoline, which I bought for my niece's birthday yesterday. I suspect she'll be bored of it by now.
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
I'd say my girlfriend, but 24 hours just isn't long enough.
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
Big Al, who I work with, was telling people I was going to get married in Las Vegas at the New Year.
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
It would depend on who I was stuck in the elevator with.
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
F; otherwise crimes of passion and war crimes wouldn't be classified as crimes.
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
If I didn't know the meaning, how would I know if I was using them correctly?
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
I'm not even sure which US states use daylight.
39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Wow, yes, I've always wanted one of those.
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
A bright yellow '06 mustang?
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
I'd go for a lake, since there'd be less chance of being swept out to sea or being eaten by a shark.
42. Do you wear a lot of black?
I do sometimes.
43. Describe your hair:
It's sort of mousy and grey and runaway (and, in parts, ranaway).
44. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
They're probably at home now. If not, they'll be out somewhere.