You can play here.
1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be?
A dead person. That would just be creepy. Similarly, I wouldn't wish it to be me, because that would just lead to too much existential self-doubt.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes, because you have to put a pound coin in here to take a trolley and only get the pound back by returning it.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
A listener, unless I'm drunk in which case I'm more of a talker or a sleeper.
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
The last one I remember is that my girlfriend told me I was hot (before anyone else who knows me points it out, love is indeed blind),
5. Do you play the lottery?
Not anymore. I used to when it was first introduced in the UK, but didn't do it for long.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
I'd say my girlfriend, but then she'd be stuck in the wilderness too. Maybe I'd want someone excessively large just in case things descended into an 'Alive' scenario where I had to eat the other person. Or, less unsavoury, someone who actually knew about surviving in the wilderness.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
Only on roundabouts.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Once with school, for a week. It was okay, bizarrely I remember enjoying it.
9. What is your favorite party game?
I haven't played any party games since I was a little kid, when it would have been Statues, a game where you just tried to stay totally still. It prepared me well for later life and my current job, where I do pretty much the same thing, occasionally having to move when the automatic lights switch themselves off due to lack of movement.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
11. When was the last time that you lied?
Question 10. Or maybe I'm lying now.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yes, though no religious beliefs would be preferable.
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I'm not sure anyone did the pursuing, we just sort of collided.
14. Use six words to describe yourself.
Quiet, nice, lazy, sarcastic, besotted, blogging.
15. Name a song that could make you cry?
16. Are you pleased with your education?
Yeah, though I could have probably made more of it.
17. How do you feel about gun control?
I'm from a country where people don't have guns, so think it's easier to control them if people don't have them.
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
Probably my coat.
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?
Nowhere near often enough.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
These days, the future.
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
I've never read one, just looked at the pictures.
22. What are you told about your eyes?
To keep them open, especially when I'm falling asleep in front of something exciting like my nephew playing Spore Galactic Adventures.
23. How tall is just right?
Depends whether you're a basketball player or a jockey.
24. Where is your dream house located?
In my dreams, duh.
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
No, but that's just what a person with a secret fetish would say.
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
Only Bourbon biscuits.
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
Yes, some females ones.
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
It was at a lunchtime with people from work lots of years ago to celebrate a project coming to an end.
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
It was for my nephew's confirmation several years ago.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
My sister's house. which wasn't far away at all. A mile or so.
31. What was your favorite job?
My present one, but only by default since I've never had another one. Otherwise it would be another one.
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?
Tomato sauce maybe.
33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?
My heart says yes, statistical analysis says no,
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Apparently I look like my dad, though younger and with less hair.
35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)?
That would be a bunch of teenage schoolboys (I hasten to add that I was a teenage schoolboy too at the time).