You can play here.
1. What curse word do you use the most?
That would be 'Flip'. I'm pretty much an amateur curser.
2. Do you own an iPod?
Yes, my second (the first one stopped working after I dropped it once too often).
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
I can use google chat on it, so spend most of my time chatting to my girlfriend. If you mean actually talking to a person then it's probably to my boss at work.
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yes, but I'm sure they don't.
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
Depends if you're using UK or US date ordering. If you mean September 11th, I was at work when I first heard about the attack on the Twin Towers.
6. What was the last movie you watched?
The last one I watched in full was probably "The Invention of Lying" which was a funny movie.
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Everyone's called me lazy.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
No, never. I just fall asleep naturally, even when I don't mean to.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Not quite, though someone's told me something in confidence, but I'd never mention it to anyone.
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Depends which way they're facing.
11. What are you looking forward to?
September, when my girlfriend's flying over to see me. Yay.
12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yes, numerous They Might Be Giants one, one Crowded House one, and one Lawnmower Deth one. I haven't worn any of them in years.
13. What will you be doing in one hour?
I've no idea, such is my unpredictability. Hopefully it won't still be this meme.
14. Is anyone in love with you?
Yes, my girlfriend Lynette and it's reciprocated so much every second of every minute of every day.
15. Last time you cried?
That would be while typing an email to my girlfriend, where I realised once more how much I was missing her.
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No, I'm very adverse to pain.
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
Yeah, if I cared for the person.
19. What were you doing before this?
Answering the previous question.
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Around 27 years ago, when I was a student, after I'd drunken wine for the first time. I didn't remember a lot about the night before, but I do remember waking up to find myself on the floor. There was a bed next to me, but the floor was bigger and so probably an easier target when I was looking for somewhere to sleep.
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I don't function that well, so probably more than I get.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
No, that would mean even more sleep I'd have to miss.