You can play here.
1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
The Cat In The Hat Comes Back
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
The Jetsons' house seemed full of lots of cool labour-saving devices.
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
Something in the region of twenty-four hours.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
If you mean by Barry Manilow, then probably "It's A Miracle". If you're including songs about Barry Manilow, then Ray Stevens' "I Need Your Help, Barry Manilow":
5. Who's your favorite Muppet?
I'm torn between Statler and Waldorf.
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
I managed to ween myself off Spider Solitaire (now just have to ween myself off Bejewelled 2).
7. What's your favorite website?
At the moment, it's Bleeding Cool, a cool comic book news website.
8. What's your favorite school supply?
I've no idea. Do people really have a favourite school supply?
9. Who's your favorite TV attorney?
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
That would be going to see my girlfried in America at the end of last year/beginning of this year.
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop?
I'm not sure I've ever found anything worth mentioning.
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001?
13. What's your favorite tree?
The Giving Tree.
14. What's the most interesting biography you've read?
That would be the autobiography Surely You're Joking, Mr.Feynman!
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Sweet and sour pork.
16. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
Nothing springs to mind. I once wore a donkey's head for a woefully unfunny school play. but it definitely wasn't that.
17. What's your least favorite word?
At the moment, editing.
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
Indiana; if it's good enough for Mr. Jones, it's good enough for me.
19. Who's your favorite bear?
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
When I was young, I heard some spinning sound outside the window late at night that sounded like I'd imagine a flying saucer would sound, but looking didn't see anything. I'm assuming it must have been something else creating the sound but I've still no idea what it was.
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
Nowhere in particular springs to mind. Was Skull Island there?
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Chicken curry and rice.
23. Where do you go for advice?
The internet, girlfriend, friends.
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?