Currently in Delaware with my gorgeous girlfriend so we're answering this week's Sunday Stealing together.
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
Lynette: My laptop, the ceiling, the hallway, a ton of books and two lamps.
Mark: Lynette, the clock that tells me I should have gotten up already, the tv, a space hogging dog (aka Zoe), lots of stuffed animals
2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
L: It's long and usually in a ponytail, and was permed a few months ago. I cut it every few months.
M: It's self styled, I don't style it. And I'd never cut it, I let others do it for me, maybe every 6 months.
3. What are you wearing now?
L&M: We're not telling you that!
4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
L: I'm a stay-at-home dog mom and book review blogger. I do enjoy it, but sometimes wish I could be back doing addiction counseling that I spent years studying for and can't do now.
M: I'm a computer programmer, and it's ok, I like it most of the time.
5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
L: I napped yesterday late afternoon and yes the special reason was because I was freakin' tired!
M: I napped Friday in the car on the way home because Lynette pulled over and fell asleep too.
6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
L&M: We both agreed that it must be the dogs, because we never hug each other!
(Mark: Why is there no #7!?)
8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
L&M: We both officially ate an entire meal Tuesday evening at some BBQ something restaurant in NYC near Madame Tussaud's wax museum. Ever since we've been eating weird half meals or snacking and drinking a lot coz it's HOT.
9. What was the last email that you received?
L: I received an email that I commented on my own blog about 20 mins ago.
M: I don't know, I haven't been allowed to check my email recently since L is hogging the computer, haha.
10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
L: I always go to gmail.com to check my email of course!
M: I go to igoogle.com to check email and blog posts.
11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
L: I bought nifty colorful socks of the NY skyline
M: My nephew's birthday present.
12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
L: When I was younger I thought heavy metal groups were naughty, but now I love 'em.
M: The Cure.
13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night?
L: I thought, hmm, SNL is really getting boring.
M: I thought I'd be asked a badly worded question today.
14. What was the last CD you bought?
L: I haven't the slightest clue, it's been such a long time since I actually bought any music.
M: It was a CD of Barron Knights for my sister's birthday.
15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
L: Sunny and warm, and guess what, it's that kinda weather today, yippie!
M: Sunny and warm too, but not quite as much sun and warmth as it is here.
16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
L: I'd be overjoyed if I could draw something more than stick people.
M: Forgery - to get a green card, money, priceless art for the wall.
17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
L: Absolutely not, I can't take that show.
M: I watched everything but the finale, boo.
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
L: I guess it would have to be someone no longer with us (cue eerie music) since I can say purty much anything to anyone in a matter of seconds. So I'd like to say to my grandmom that I finished college, and I'm doing well. Oh, and PISS OFF, to all the fucktards in this world.
M: I'd like to say "HI!" to everyone in England, even if they're all probably sleeping.
19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
L: We had a plan and it got thwarted when I couldn't find my phone, and I got too tired to drive anywhere after driving everywhere last week.
M: I don't have any plans here because I'm just Lynette's puppet, and she's in charge of the fun.
20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
L: Uh, the last S/O would be the last person I loved romantically, duh.
M: Besides my current S/O, all the others are insignificant, duh.
Day 2 ~ The 60 Ways 2 Peace Challenge ~ Always Listen To The Somethings - *Do you know how it feels to be at odds with someone? To have unfinished business? Unsaid words? I hate that feeling. Unfinished business causes unrest and...
6 days ago