You can play here.
01. Real First Name: Mark
02. Birthday: Not today, no.
03. Where do you live: England.
04: What are you studying/What are you working as: A computer programmer.
05. What makes you happy: Lots of things. Today it was chatting to my girlfriend and playing the new Sam and Max game with my nephew.
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: It was a girl singing "The White Cliffs of Dover" on Britain's Got Talent.
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: The bad thing is that I dont update it often, although, then again, that might also be the good thing about it.
08. An interesting fact about you: I've failed my driving test seven times.
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: Yep.
10. Favorite place to be: With my girlfriend.
11. Favorite lyric: Not sure it's my favourite (for other possibilies see here) but I really like Flight of the Conchords' "They call me the Hiphopopotamus My lyrics are bottomless..."
12. Best time of the year: Summer.
13. Weirdest food you like: Kebab calzone.
01. A film: Used Cars
02. A book: Imzadi by Peter David.
03. A song: White Wine In The Sun by Tim Minchin
04: A band: Darling Violetta
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: I admire Thom's ability to comment on posts so rapidly.
02. Two things you like about yourself: My Spider-Man cufflinks.
03. Name three things that you need in a lover: A pulse, a sense of humour, me.