You can play here.
1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show?
That would be Ziggy's Gift, a groovy cartoon from the '80s with music by Harry Nilsson. The Snowman, similarly antiquated but far more well-known over here, is also cool.
2. What holiday character do you think you're most like?
Santa, who also just sits around most of the year and only gets a day's work done.
3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like?
I'm spouseless, so I'll never know whether they'd have gone for Scrooge or The Grinch.
4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song?
At the moment, it's Tim Minchin's White Wine In The Sun, which I've been listening too way to much in the past month and which can be found at the top of this blog on my Christmas Tunes eight track (though I just noticed this morning that Neil Gaiman's posted a link to the video - which I'm way too lazy to do - on his blog). Before that, I'd have gone for Tori Amos's version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (also on the aforementioned eight track).
5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song?
Probably Jona Lewie's Stop the Cavalry, which is just a stunningly mediocre song that manages to keep being played solely because of its Christmas connection (either that or Wings' Wonderful Christmas Time).
6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it?
I don't have one. If I did have one, the answer would be never.
7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it?
I still don't have one, but I'm fairly sure I'd be ambivalent.
8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas present?
No, somehow the idea never occurred to me.
9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father?
Depends on the version of the story. Some versions having it being Donner (hope that's not where donner meat comes from; Ewww).
10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations?
11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'?
More the first, though the houses don't tend to be that heavily decorated in these parts.
12. Are you counting the days to Christmas with excited anticipation or dread?
With anticipation, though it's after Christmas when I visit my girlfriend that I'm actually anticipating; I might overlook Christmas all together (apart from Doctor Who being on TV of course).
13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap?
Must be about forty years ago. I think I was sat on his lap, but I don't have the photo readily to hand.
14. Do you make a Christmas list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you?
I tend not to make Christmas lists, since I don't usually know what I want.
15. When do you put up your tree?
Not got round to doing it yet this year, but Christmas isn't really about the tree, it's about something far more important - the presents.
16. Real or fake?
Fake, preferably silver. That's the kind of tree I associate with Christmas from my childhood.
17. When do you take your tree down?
If I finally get round to putting it up, then I think it's supposed to be taken down on twelfth night, 6th January, though I'm not in the country then so I might just leave it up ready for next year.
18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for?
No, the only thing I shop for after Christmas is batteries. They're usually needed for something or other.
19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend?
They had it on Friday, and, yes, I attended.
20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet?
I know I'll be with my girlfriend, but beyond that I've nothing planned.