You can play here.
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Depends whether I'm tired or hungry.
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Apparently I look like my dad, though a tad younger with slightly less hair.
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
No time at all, since I've not got a shower.
30. Can you do the splits?
Of course not.
31. What movie do you want to see right now?
I don't want to see any movie right now; I'm busy answering questions.
32. What did you do for New Year’s?
Not a lot; watched some TV, my mum might have put up a new calendar.
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Never seen it, so can't answer the question. Guess The Grudge should have been my answer to number 31.
34. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes, but I'm not allowed to take it into work for security reasons, so never do. Honest.
35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
I've not got a middle name.
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
It varies; usually not enough.
38. Do you like Care Bears?
No, but I don't harbour any hatred towards them either.
39. What do you buy at the movies?
A ticket for the movie, otherwise it can be a bit of a non-event.
40. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I could be bluffing.
41. Do you wear your seat belt?
42. What do you wear to sleep?
Depends if it's at home or at work.
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
A part of it once got flooded.
44. How many meals do you eat a day?
45. Is your tongue pierced?
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
I'm not sure what MySpace bulletins are, so probably not.
47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like seriously funny people best, followed by funny people, then serious people, and, last but least, people who just think they're funny.
48. Ever been to L.A.?
49. Did you eat a cookie today?
No, but I've not eaten anything yet today so it's probably unfair to single out cookies.
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I pay for them, but I don't download music that often.
52. Do you hate chocolate?
No, I love it.
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
We never fight.
54. Are you a gullible person?
55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
No, I only need a girlfriend if I want to be deliriously happy.
56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
I guess I'd like Father Christmas's job, or the Easter Bunny's, or the Great Halloween Pumpkin's (anything with 364 days off a year will do).
57. Are you easy to get along with?
I like to think so.
58. What is your favorite time of day?
When I'm chatting to my girlfriend.