You can play here.
1. What is on the walls of your room?
2. What type of music do you listen to?
An eclectic mix of unpopular music. Mostly singer/songwriters.
3. What do you want more than anything right now?
To go to sleep. It's been a busy day.
4. Do you get scared in the dark?
Not unless something scary's happening, no.
5. What's your worst fear?
Loved ones getting sick or dying or both.
6. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Isn't this basically the same as question number three? Even if it isn't, I'd still like to sleep please, but the questions keep on coming.
7. What’s the meaningful gift that you’ve received?
I think they're all fairly meaningful. My nonsensical gifts are few and far between.
8. Do you have a crush?
9. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I don't have a favourite celebrity.
10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave?
11. Share a favorite quote of yours.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" - Dorothy Parker
12. What’s your weakness?
Vimto. I just can't say no.
13. Do you believe that we all have a soul mate?
It's a nice thought, but I'm kind of skeptical.
14. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing?
If you mean just before I started answering these questions, then cleaning my teeth and then reading some emails. If you mean what I was doing in the days before this meme came along, then the answer was getting lots more sleep.
15. What do you get complicated about the most?
Not sure if I've fully understood the question, but that would probably be talking about computer programming, which I do quite a lot in my job, and it can get really complicated (at least it can when I'm trying to explain things).
16. What turns you off the most from a potential partner?
Well if they've got potential, all sorts of things I'd normally see as turn offs, I might overlook or suddenly see as turn ons, so I'm not sure. Dishonesty maybe.
17. What is your worst habit?
18. When was the last time that you were jealous?
That would be earlier this year.
19. Have you ever had a “friend with benefits”?
No, though I've had some friends with disadvantages.
20. Do you use sarcasm?
Use it? I wear it out.
21. At the moment, what’s your favorite song?
"Someone Keeps Moving My Chair" by They Might Be Giants, though it's been my favourite song for the last couple of decades.
22. What is your favorite day of the year?
Probably Christmas Day, though it depends on what relatives are visiting.
23. Describe your love life.
24. When was your last one night stand?
Never had one. Told you my love life was uneventful.
25. How many past lovers are too many?
I don't think the quantity matters.