Saturday, 25 April 2009
Here's my answers to this week's questions from the Saturday 9 Meme:
1. If you could have just one more conversation with a person from your past, who would it be?
Probably my grandmother, although I've got no idea what I'd say to her.
2. Do your friends tend to be male or female?
3. What is in your car’s trunk?
I haven't got a car.
4. What was the last CD that you purchased?
The Coraline soundtrack.
5. What is your favorite movie and why?
Broadcast News, which I like because it's smart and funny, but I can't exactly put my finger on that intangible something that makes it my favourite.
6. If you could wake up with a new talent tomorrow, what would it be?
The ability to predict lottery numbers.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Probably Saturday, because I don't have to go to work, I get to see my nephew and niece, and there's usually something good and mindless on the television in the evening.
8. What are you wearing when you feel you’re at your best?
9. When was the last time you cried?
Probably at the end of some movie or other.